Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Young, Wild and Free

This is Snoop Dogg & Wiz Khalifa - Young, Wild and Free ft. Bruno Mars. The video I chose to upload is Young, Wind, & Free by Wis Khalifa. I didn't choose this song for the reason all of you might think. I decided to pick this particular song because of what it reminds me. My name is James Stuart Noble and I am 19. I am a full time student with 15 credit hours as well as a full time employee working 40hrs a week. I work at Purlee Farms mowing,weed-whacking, and fixing farm equipment which is no easy job to say the least. I am an eagle scout, assistant scout master, and acting scout master for troop 4226 at the KC hall here in galesburg. I am a third degree knight in the Knights of Columbus as well as an armature musician. I am involved in all of these things and still have to try and find time for family and friends. I really enjoy this song because being in all these things can make you only think about the future and this song reminds me to live for the moment. In the song they say to live free and that’s all I have ever wanted to do but I always have to look to the future because my life is always booked. Every time I hear this song I just take a deep breath and relax for the 4:15 the song lasts and it always makes me feel completely better. This song of one of only a few that can actually de-stress me and make my day a little bit better.

5 comments:

hsage0707 said...

I, too, live a helter-skelter life, James. I would never have guessed that you were and eagle scout or a knight though. That's very interesting. I like this song, too (not for that reason either). But I do like the lyrics just like you do. It's just a constant reminder to live young, wild, and free. Plain and simple. Good blog, James.

Unknown said...

What a perfect song for this week's blog! I believe we all secretly want to live a life free of care and worries. That picture perfect carefree life is what this song is all about. Unfortunately though life can not be lived with out care. It is important to have moments where we do though. Now when I hear this song, I will take a moment to live a little carefree. Thank you for your blog!

Manfred said...

This is a great song to chill to when hanging out with friends. Everyone wants to live that "Young, Wild and Free" lifestyle. And I'd actually want to watch that movie.

Unknown said...

I really like your song choice and what you wrote about it. I definitely get what you mean when you talk about remembering to live for the moment, no matter how hectic life may seem.

Unknown said...

This a really good song its one of my favorites.