Monday, November 26, 2012

House Music


Back in Miami, like around the U.S., there are a lot of different ethnicities and cultures. These varieties influence the music that people like to listen and dance to. I personally don’t like or enjoy dancing a lot but usually when the moment is right, house music is the right choice for me and my friends. This is great dance music in my opinion because the beat automatically makes your feet move and it makes you feel like you are freeing your soul. It is easy to get lost in the music and have a great time. There is a huge festival called “Ultra” in Miami Beach that thousands of people around the world come down to Florida to enjoy and dance to the best “House Djs” in the planet. It is hard to believe that so many people in the world can be connected through music. Though I love house music, my older family members do not, so when it comes to family parties, “salsa”, “merengue”, and other Hispanic music are the ones preferred to dance to. 

1 comment:

hsage0707 said...

I think our generation is very different than the generation before us. It's like they want to disown us or something for the music we listen to. I think dancing on the beach would be one of the most fun things I could ever experience. I would love to do that if I even go to Florida.