Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sam Dancing.

I don't really dance to music as much anymore. I used to be in show choir when I was in High school though. We would dance to all kinds of music from hip hop, jazz, 80's rock, and remixes. I didn't always enjoy the music that we danced to but I still had fun. If I could choose a particular style to dance to, it would be 80's rock. I felt like I had the most fun dancing to music that was trying to sound epic. I also feel that the beats to 80's rock were always moving and were easy to choreograph dance moves to, which made dancing to them a lot easier. I enjoyed the moves that could only be done in a show choir because I feel awkward when I dance alone. Also, I always liked slow dancing with my fiance at her proms, but we won't get to do those any more. I know I cannot dance to rap or hip hop now because my moves are probably out of date. I absolutely hate grinding now, it has just become way to ridiculous. I like crowd rave dancing but I never go to any. I guess I would enjoy dancing more if I had the time to do it.

3 comments:

hsage0707 said...

I was in choir, and we incorporated a little bit of dance into our performances, too. It was kind of bogus at times--I feel you there--but essentially they were pretty fun. You do things you are not really used to doing. I think 80's music would be fun to dance to, especially in choir. It calls for light steps and maybe a little head bobbing here and there. Good blog.

Lorren Newingham said...

I am so sad that you do not enjoy dancing much anymore. I know it is probably your personal preference, but it would be nice if everyone could have the same feelings for dance that have made it so popular.

Manfred said...

I think I had more fun dancing when I was younger, everything seemed less embarrassing. I also haven't danced in a while because of lack of time. Good blog