Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Good Girl


This song is Good girl by Carrie Underwood. It is one of my favorite country songs. She was an American Idol winner and was asked to be a judge for American Idol this coming year but turned it down by her having a busy schedule. She inspires me by how hard she works. I enjoy this song because it is a fast beat for a country song. This song relates to me because I have always been called the good girl of my class. I’ve always stayed out of trouble and had decent grades. I have never done anything bad in my life. Also, I never have had a bad boy in my life but if you consider an ex that way then yes. This song has a good beat and it can get easily stuck in your head. She has a powerful voice and hits those high notes amazingly. She is very convincing in her words she sings. The rhythm is consistently in twos. The timbre is in the color of orange.

No comments: